vBlog 2016 Results Release!

Every year multiple bloggers around the world get to be listed into the ranking of vBlog.  Without fail, this year the results has been release here.

I like to take this chance to thank all followers and supporters.  I would not have made it thus far without feedback and suggestions to come out with new articles.

In the chinese culture "8" is a lucky number and my blog got ranked 88.  This comes with double joy and indeed is so as I have also moved into my new place with my wife.

Deeply appreciate all the votes from everyone.  Please support me in future so I can do more and better.  Share my articles whenever you find it useful to you am sure it will for others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why VMware or Why Not after Broadcom?

VMware by Broadcom, A New Chapter Forward

VMware vExpert 2024 Application is Now Open!