VMware vExpert 2015 Kicks Off!

Updating my first blog post this month by the new of the vExpert 2015 kick off while I am busy with vForum Singapore.

There are so many great news today.  First the news on VMware by ZDNet as the most important IT vendor.

Back to the main subject.  Hurry yourself now head to the blog post to sign up and be accredited vExpert yourself by proving your contribution to the communities.

I have previously shared my experience why I started all this sharing.  Do your part, so this community can be leverage on to help you and me and everyone else.

This year will two application date while the latter date is not yet announced, it best not to missed it.

Hope to see more vExpert in 2015!


Update 28th Feb 2015
The vExpert 2015 round two application is now live!  Head to the form now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why VMware or Why Not after Broadcom?

VMware by Broadcom, A New Chapter Forward

VMware vExpert 2024 Application is Now Open!